Physical training is an activity that anyone who wants to lose weight or not should take into account. Either way, to stay fit or burn fats, weight-loss exercises are a healthy way to stay active.
The human body needs to exercise certain zones more than others. And when planning a training routine, one day is usually assigned to each part in particular. For example, we will dedicate one day to training arms, other day the legs, back etc.
However, each routine may vary depending on our purpose. That is, if we seek to enlarge muscles or increase muscle mass, we will do a certain type of exercises. On the contrary, if we seek to reduce measures and lower a few extra pounds, we will focus on weight-loss exercises.
We present an exclusive routine to strengthen your legs in a short time, and to tone the muscles. The main focus is on the quadriceps and calves.
- Squats. At a high that is around 90 °, we must perform 4 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Front squats with legs together. You can use a machine to do them, or in a chair. They should alternate with jumps. There are 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
- Leg extension. When you are shrinking your body, hold the exact position for 2 seconds. This will help deepen the muscle cuts. They are done in 4 sets of 10, 12, 15 and 20 repetitions. At first they are made with enough weight, and then gradually decreasing the load.
- Bench “scissors”. The routine consists of making 3 sets of 20 repetitions per leg. The weight is 8 pounds in each hand. It is an exhausting, but effective exercise.
- Machine calves. Work with 3 sets of 10, 15, 20 and 25 repetitions. While you are seated on the machine, we suggest you to press the calves.
With these weight-loss exercises, specifically the leg routine, you will strengthen this area in a short time. This training is designed to be followed 3 times a week.
However, if you are just starting to go to the gym, it is best to start light and wait two days to repeat the routine.
If you notice that your legs are too exhausted after the exercises, try relaxing them with a cold shower, to loosen the muscles. Also, you are likely to have cramps during or after training, as it is a strong routine.
If this happens during training, stop immediately and rest. If you think you can resume, continue with a new task. Now, if the cramps occur after the workout, it means that you overloaded the muscle work and that is why it is tense.
Continue the next few days with less weight, until your body gets accustomed to the strong pace of work. Also, remember to hydrate yourself constantly, and if you like, combine your diet and exercises with natural supplements such as: Nitric Max Musle, Pure Cambogia Ultra or Phen375, which helps you gain muscle mass in a short time.